North East Property Lettings & Management (NEPLM) was created by buy to let investors, to provide management & letting service that they were not receiving from High Street agency. As homeowners & landlords we understand that people’s properties are more than just bricks and mortar, they represent homes, investments, pensions and legacies to be left to family. We understand that if you are renting your main home you need peace of mind, regular inspections, rent paid on time to cover your mortgage and if you are a landlord, especially if you are from outside the area, you need the right tenant from day 1, void periods avoided, maintenance minimised and anxiety kept to a minimum! All of our staff are trained to ARLA levels and will work with you to achieve the returns you require.
We market our properties on all of the main portals & our website to ensure you receive maximum exposure but we also offer bespoke lettings services, some of which are listed below:
- Access to long term Government rental leases.
- We supply local Councils & housing providers with high-quality rental properties.
- Guaranteed rent contracts*.
- Rent2rent. Cant rent your property? We ll rent it from you for an agreed term and pick up your costs.
- Need to sell a tenanted investment? Speak to our sister company North East Property Investment.
- We offer a fully managed service at a rate of 10% of your rent paid to you.
- All our key property management staff are fully qualified by ARLA Propertymark, the UK’s foremost professional body for letting agents.
- All areas of the North East are covered.
- Over 400 properties, of every type, under management.
Your money is in safe hands when letting through NEPLM, as we are a member of ARLA propertymark meaning our landlords’ and tenants’ money is protected through Client Money Protection (CMP).
The Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme provides compensation for landlords and tenants when agents misuse or misappropriate their rent, security deposit or any other client funds.
Should this happen and a landlord is using a letting agent who is registered with ARLA propertymark, the landlord can make a claim and propertymark will arrange a reimbursement.
We are proud members of ARLA propertymark which means not only is your money protected but we also come with these benefits:
- Experienced and trained experts who attend regular ongoing training
- We are kept up to date with the latest registration changes and lettings best practice
- We adhere to the nationally recognised TPO Code of Practice
- Obtaining appropriate references and full credit checks for prospective tenants.
- Rental guarantee insurance.
- Collection of the deposits and registration with the government-approved TDS deposit scheme.
- Preparing a tenancy agreement and any other relevant notices.
- Arranging an inventory of the property and its contents.
- Monthly rent collection and payment to clients.
- Submitting accounts if requested.
- Full maintenance of the property – including regular inspection visits and the organisation of routine repairs – thereby safeguarding the value of your investment.
Keeping you and your property protected – As an ARLA Propertymark member, you can rest assured that all parties are compliant with the latest lettings legislation, meaning you don’t have to be. Plus, with our detailed property inventory reports and regular property inspections, we keep a careful eye on your property.
Newcastle, Sunderland, Gateshead, Wallsend , Hartlepool, North/South Shields, County Durham, Seaham, Ashington, Horden.
2 South Terrace