NEPLM is a leading property management company based in the North East serving clients throughout the UK & internationally. We currently successfully manage over 300 properties and our clients are local to the north east, UK based and as far afield as Hong Kong.
Our experienced property management team provide advice and proactive support to property owners, investors and landlords and delivers a wide array of services including income management, lease compliance and asset maintenance.
Proactive management adds real value to any investment property or portfolio and helps safeguard rental income streams.
- With technology to view properties by virtual viewings (for those out of area)
- Help maximise rental yields whilst reducing voids
- ARLA qualified letting agents use effective methods to gain the best yield on your investment property
- Free, expert advice and updates on the local property market
If you would like further information or receive information on our investment properties for sale, including off-market opportunities, please contact us today.
What We Offer
- Property Advertising
- Rent negotiation
- Opening utilities and council tax accounts
Start of Tenancy:
- Managing deliveries of new appliances
- Reference and credit checks
- AST Tenancy/student agreements prepared
- Collection of deposit & first months rent
- Transfer of utilities and council tax to tenant
- Full check-in process including Right to Rent and ensuring all legal obligations are met
- Rent collection
- Monthly statement
- Printed annual statement for you and your tax adviser, by request
- Online landlords account
- Maintenance and repairs arranged
- Property maintained by vetted contractors inc yearly gas certificate, working smoke alarms etc.
- Regular property inspections including photographic reports
- Annual property appraisals
End of tenancy:
- Full check-out process, inc return of keys, updating insurance if property remains empty for a period of time
- Managing the Deposit return process including providing necessary reports to adjudicator for negotiation of deposit allocation
- Closure of Utilities and council tax accounts
Additional to the above:
- If necessary, we will also manage the eviction process including attending court on your behalf
- Application and ongoing management of licences inc. selective licensing, HMOs
- Lease compliance
- Planning and building control support
2 South Terrace